PARK RULES & REGULATIONS
– Release forms must be signed by every person entering Blue Holler Offroad Park.
– NO ONE UNDER AGE 18 ALLOWED without Parent or Legal guardian.
– 5 MPH SPEED LIMIT in staging/parking areas. STRICTLY ENFORCED.
– RIDE ONLY ON MARKED TRAILS. Stay out of unmarked areas, fields & creeks!
– STRICTLY NO CREEK RIDING or trespassing on any unmarked areas.
– ALCOHOL/ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES PROHIBITED anywhere inside this park.
– NO LITTERING. Pack it in-Pack it out! Violators fined/barred.
– NO HUNTING OR FISHING inside this park (includes target practice)
– ALL TRAILS IN THIS PARK HAVE 2-WAY TRAFFIC!
– CUTTING/DAMAGING TREES IS PROHIBITED. Use appropriate straps to prevent damage.
– Be considerate This is a family-friendly park.
– Report any illegal or unauthorized activity.
SAFETY & LIABILITY
RIDE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
– Closed shoes & shirts required at a minimum. Always wear protective clothing.
– Seat belts & proper equipment to be worn at all times.
– Proper insurance required on all vehicles operating inside this park.
– All operators/passengers to follow manufacturer’s safe operating procedures at all times.
– NO DOUBLE RIDERS on dirt bikes or ATV’s or any vehicle designed for 1 rider.
– DOT Approved helmets must be worn by everyone under age 18.
– Helmets must be worn by all dirt bike/ATV or open cockpit vehicles.
– Management not responsible for damage, loss, theft of personal property or safety of visitors.
In the event assistance is needed, call:
(270)287-7148 / (270)230-3299 / (270589-8089